Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Club and Camp

We had a great time at Club on Monday night. There were a lot of kids and the energy level was very high. The kids were amped. I had a van full of kids to take to Club. They were reciting their memory verse together in unison. Singing was great and we had a good time in games. Palao did the lesson on Abraham and Isaac. On the way home the kids were singing and again reciting memory verses. It just doesn't get much better than this.

Today we went down to the site of our summer camp, Agua Viva. We went to measure the stage and work on the design of our pirate ship. Grandpa and I will be working on a 16 foot long pirate ship for the stage. Camp is in the first week of May. We are getting excited preparing for the event. Last year five kids made decisions for Christ at camp. Please begin to pray that God will prepare the hearts of the kids and that eternal decisions will be made at this camp.

Spanish class tonight was fun. We are learning but have a long way to go. Please pray for us that we will improve in our Spanish this year.

Grandpa and I went with Aaron to a Bible School this morning where he challenged a group of kids from Oregon to give their all in serving the Lord.

I have been asked to lead a discussion tomorrow morning on Psalm 2 in Spanish. I am not sure that I am up to this challenge but I will give it my best. God is great and the last two days have been very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment