Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4/6/10

Well, last week has been a good one. We celebrated the resurrection
of our Lord and Savior. Our Wednesday discipleship group went out to
breakfast together. That was a fun time. We found a cool small
little place on the other side of the hill from the dorm. On
Thursday I traveled with my friends from the Russian Church. Pastor,
David and Erica went down with Grandpa and I to check out the work
and needs at Tribu de Jesus. They will be donating the funds needed
to complete the connection of power to the main building at Tribu.
We met another Russian group from Sacramento who have been doing a
lot of construction work at the Orphanage. We went over to visit
Spectrum at washday in Panamerica. We had a great lunch at the
burrito place on the road to Pana. On Friday Grandpa and I worked on
the Pirate ship for the stage at camp. Saturday was an off day. I
did some computer work preparing for Spirit West Coast and Camp.
Yesterday Grandpa built a sound booth for camp and I did computer
work. I got to spend some time with Aaron's son, Ezekiel, at the end
of the day. Please pray for us as we have a lot to do in preparation
for camp. We have need of a lot of helpers for Saturday, April
10th. If you can come, please call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment